Rediscovering Positivity …in Your Workplace!
October 8, 2019 – Williamsport, PA
Are you or members of your employee teams feeling unmotivated and disengaged? Are you lacking energy, commitment, or feeling negative?
Do you need a refreshed or more positive outlook in your workplace? Appropriate for all levels of the organization this program will help participants rediscover ways to become more positive with renewed energy.
In this seminar you’ll learn about:
- Sources of motivation and what creates drive in people
- The benefits connected with positive thinking
- How to pursue more positive patterns in work and life
- Believing in yourself and your natural talents and abilities
- Building relationships that create future opportunities
- Improving confidence and self-esteem
- The concept of emotional labor and how to put it to use
- The role of luck and how to change your outcomes
- How to let go of the past and change your focus
- Why your focus is critical for what happens next
- The Power of Positive Thinking
- Workplace Motivation
- Worker Engagement
- Motivation Drivers
- Positive Reflections in the Workplace
- Benefits of Positive Thinking
- Five Reasons to Remain Positive
- Positive Light Activity
- Mini-Workshop and Assessment
- Remaining Positive
- Seven Ways to Stay Positive
- Closing Discussion and Q&A
- Examine ways that positive thinking improves our workplace.
- Discover that motivation is based on many different factors.
- Discover our personal level of positive thinking.
- Explore ways to stay positive.
When and Where:
This seminar will run from 9:00 AM (8:45 Sign in) until 12:00 PM, on Tuesday, October 8, 2019.
It will be held at the Genetti Hotel in downtown Williamsport, PA (200 W 4th St, Williamsport, PA 17701)
Cost for this 3.0 hour, one of a kind seminar is only $179.00!
(Price will go up each week as the seminar gets closer. Register now for the best savings!)
$179 (Register, buy now below)
Would you like to pay by invoice, pay for multiple tickets, or have additional questions? It’s easy to be in touch: