Emotional Intelligence and the Workplace
Workshop / Seminar
Emotional Intelligence may be considered a different way to understand and work with people. While technical skills have long represented the building blocks for workplace performance, today’s organization may require a stronger balance of technical and soft skills to remain healthy and competitive. This workshop is for those actively seeking better ways of understanding factors that drive employee productivity and performance. Appropriate for any organizational level participants will discover new or different ways to work better together.
- Session Goals and Introductions
- What is Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- Examining Self-Control
- The Art of Emotional Self-Control
- Impulse Control
- Self Awareness and Resilience
- Enhancing our People Skills
- What is Social Radar
- Connections to Empathy
- Three C’s of Emotional Intelligence
- Collaboration and Teams
- Examining Group Cohesiveness
- Cooperation and Synergy
- Effective Business Relationships
- Applications for Organizations
- Organization Best Practices
- Building the Culture
- Closing Discussion
For additional information or to schedule this seminar please call +1 (646) 546-5553.
Please use the Contact page.