Customer Service Culture not a Department
Half Day Seminar
Coming to Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania on April 17, 2018!
Chances are good your mission statement has something reflecting the importance of the customer. Does your business have a customer service culture or does it have a customer service department?
When you develop a culture of customer service instead of [only] a department you get employees who:
- are fast and effective at solving customer problems
- respond appropriately with courtesy and respect
- place value on the customer experience not on quick fixes
- recognize lifetime value and are devoted to maintaining relationships
- deliver customer experiences that compel customers to refer your business
- And so much more…
The customer experience begins within the culture of your organization. Teams that understand and value both internal and external customer service will always be more effective at demonstrating these values to the external customer. After all, when your employee teams focus on the customer experience there simply isn’t much room for drama, poor attitudes, or lackadaisical approaches to products, services, sales and support.
During this seminar participants will consider the aspects of creating a culture of customer service by examining foundational skills and how to apply them. There will be a specific emphasis on the concept of each individual improving their customer service skills and the workshop will close with an activity that reinforces the development of these skills as a cultural practice.
- Creating a Customer Service Culture
- Understanding Customer Expectations
- Components of Culture
- Positive First Impressions
- First Impression Attributes
- Circle of Influence Mini-Workshop
- Exceptional Service Habits
- Greetings and Customer Needs
- Meeting Customer Needs
- Making the Moment Memorable
- Checking Results and Leaving the Door Open
- Internal and External Customers
- Recognizing Existence and Differences
- Internal Values Create External Experiences
- Customer Service Culture Mini-Workshop
- Closing Discussion
These skills are relevant for both internal and external customer service. If you are committed to exceptional customer service it is time to make your efforts about culture and not just about a department.
Read more about customer service culture.
Seminar Host and Lead Instructor
I’m excited to be leading the charge for this half-day program in Wilkes-Barre, PA. Joining me will be Marty Wolff, President of Marty Wolff Business Solutions.
Marty is a serial entrepreneur having started and operated four different businesses. He also had successful careers in the mobile phone industry with Cellular One, VP Sales for Patrick Media Group in Los Angeles, CA, Regional Sales Manager for US Foodservice in Baltimore, MD, and VP Sales for Reinhart Foodservice of Eastern PA.
Marty is now president of Marty Wolff Business Solutions, an executive coaching and business consulting practice. As a business coach and consultant Marty has played an important role in the success of large publicly traded companies, and with privately owned firms in several different industries. He serves as an executive coach for several CEOs of privately owned companies.
Mid way during the program Marty will be discussing Customer Service as a Strategy with a brisk 15-minute talk that is sure to leave you interested and motivated to dig deeper.
Who this program is for:
Employees at all levels, front line staff, back office support, customer support, technical support, team leaders, and all levels of sales and supporting departments.
It is also critically important for supervisors, managers, and business owners who want more emphasis on a building a customer service culture!
Each participant will receive:
- A half day of high quality instruction by national level corporate trainer, Dennis E. Gilbert, CSP
- Course materials, including a high quality workbook which will serve as a reference guide for on-going development
- One copy of #CustServ The Customer Service Culture book for each participant (See Video Trailer)
- Certificate of completion
This dynamic half-day program which is often only offered for private on-site delivery is now available for public registration in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania on Tuesday, April 17, 2018. This seminar is being held at the Genetti Hotel & Conference Center, 77 East Market Street, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18701.
Tuesday, April 17, 2018 – Genetti Hotel & Conference Center, 77 East Market Street, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18701
8:15 AM Doors Open and Sign In, 9:00 AM Start, 12 Noon Finish (Morning Coffee Provided)
The cost for this seminar is $179.00 per person. You can pay via PayPal (or Debit/Credit Card) below or you can contact Appreciative Strategies, LLC directly to pay by telephone or by invoice. You may also call (646) 546-5553!