Navigating a Multigenerational Workforce
Working Across Five Generations
This flagship generations program is based on the best selling keynote and the book Forgotten Respect, Navigating a Multigenerational Workforce. Often, this workshop is customized to meet the exact needs of the client and can range in length from 90 minutes to three full hours or even and entire day.
This seminar will help you unlock the code for working and communicating across the five generations that are currently active in the workforce. Often your ability to understand how other generations have values and belief systems that are different from your own will help you improve communication and achieve better results. This fast-paced interactive session will help you understand the framework for each generation, explore factors that influence communicating across the generations, how leadership impacts engagement, and why building an appropriate vision and strategy is critical for success.
After this seminar you will be able to:
- Describe the framework of 5 generations active in our workforce
- Explain factors that influence our communication across the generations
- Recognize how leadership and role modeling creates a focus on commonalities
- Describe best practices for ensuring cross-generational respect
- Discuss the importance of vision and strategy for future success